Well, why I chose this project?
Initially I was planning to go Vietnam for GCDP, but things didnt go as I planned earlier at last minute *cries*. I was about to give up to go for GCDP, until I saw this Taiwan Farm Fun Taiwan project :) Oh yeah I'm a nature lover! That's why I got excited when I saw this project on aiesec.net and it sounded fun!
So taaadaaaaa, I'm in Taiwan already for 3 days and I'm located in Zhen Tou Shan Agriculture Area.
Unlike in Malaysia,the sun rises at 5am! I thought I'm going to be late for my work every time when I open my eyes because of the sunshine -______-
This is 隐居山林, my first homestay in Ilan! It's so beautiful and the hosts are really friendly! (: I feel that I'm back to my home in Malaysia again. As the hosts are vegetarians, so we just followed their diet :) Although it's vegetarian food, it tasted delicious!
The house is HUGE.
The view from the house! The scenery is breath-taking.
There are several rooms that you can choose from. Each room has its own uniqueness!
They grow some vegetables outside of the house too! And there are lots cute decorations around the house.
My partner from Indonesia, Dani!
Chai Da Jie (the host) and her cute grandson!
A home feels home is not only because of the house, it's the bonding between family (: No matter how far you go, there's always a place called home.












No comments:
Post a Comment